Z owners in essex !

M350ZB

think we shoudl arrange a meet sometime soon, when the weahter gets well good, be good to meet up with other 350Z's and that, what you thinks ?
Shall i say it again? SHall i? Yeah? Ok then!

Organise a meet mate and we will see if we can come :dry:

ok mate i will try, i want to get my car finished off, so im happy with it forst ya know then i will tottally, glad to know ther are some more 350Z's near essex, by the way i eat up a focus st today, was soooo funny, good old M25, lol!. Loving ya sig, what does s1114 actaulyl mean, lol ?

Ah Uncle Sarnie cares about me lol. Well I have two people coming sunday to view my car, price has been agreed, one is coming with all the money. Also a person on tuesday next week and thursday next week too. If it all goes ahead then I have been speaking to the guy who owns this one and might be getting it:

DSC0034812.jpg

DSC0036514.jpg

DSC0036014.jpg

Will get it checked by RAC first though

That is the nicest rear on a 350z in my opinion!

Dude, if you get that, i want to have a spin in it please! It looks mental!!!!

definatly that goes without saying, youre a better driver than me lol ;)

but only if the car is in good condition and works fine otherwise I wont buy it. If I do go ahead with it I might buy you a plane ticket to go up Newcastle to collect it and drive it back with me :thumbs:

Otherwise might just have to settle with the New Golf GTI and get it chipped :thumbs:

Just kidding before Sarnie bashes me one and Louis chucks the car in the Thames :p