[SOLD] - POLISHED PLENUM SPACER BRAND NEW**

raineav

As it will no longer be needed,

Here for sale is the amazing and beautifully crafted polished plenum spacer, brand new, never fitted made by the master magic man "Wasso".

Arguably the best quality plenum spacer around against looks superb all bolts and correct pieces included. others slightly out of shot

Im asking for £160 delivered BARGAIN!!!!

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

Any other just pm away!!

RaINE

From what i am aware it increases the rate of flow of air into the plenum thus proving better air flow, little hp gains come with this too, someone please correct me if i am wrong. :)

Sorry to be such a thicky, but apart from looking nice and shiny what does this beast do please?

Look in that

I believe it's a standard fitting not sure as to the raisers I presuma there standard maybe was so or a9h can add an input on that one! I can ship to you by courier that's not a problem!

Next day

Rgds

Look in that other bag that is to the right in the pictures, I think I can see a spacer in that bag :)

Look in that

I believe it's a standard fitting not sure as to the raisers I presuma there standard maybe was so or a9h can add an input on that one! I can ship to you by courier that's not a problem!

Next day

Rgds

Look in that other bag that is to the right in the pictures, I think I can see a spacer in that bag :)

Yes your right indeed it does come with spacers correct apologies about the delay been crazy busy :)