z owners in yorkshire

:bye:

I'm in Yorkshire and visit this meet when I can:

http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/

It's not a Z meet and there is rarely another 350Z there, although there are a couple of 300ZX regulars.

Mostly Supra, MR2, Evo & Impreza, although I've seen a nice RX8, Celica and once even an NSX B)

Meet is first first Tuesday of each month during the evening, so next one is only a couple of days away! Think I'm going this time too; look out for a UY GT4.

Although it's a modified car meet I've never seen any mis-behaving. Just have a wander round the car park, admire the motors then inside for a swift pint.

Maybe see you there :thumbs:

you go to squires do you?

I've been a few times, yes. As I live closer now, I'll probably be going more often, depends on if my mates are there also.

I started going a while ago in my then G7 Celica, as I know a couple of guys from MKIV Supra club.

Do you go? Don't remember seeing many CTR's, though I do rememer some very nice Integra R's :thumbs:

I should have my Zed back by Monday night so if the weather is good I might pop along as Sherburn is only 45 minutes or so away. Will have to try and get it clean first though as the body shop will not have it ming clean.

I used to go there on my bike regularly so i know the route.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Ming the impatient