E Class Coupe/3 Series Coupe or something else...

threefiftyz

After selling zed to a fellow member on here well over a year ago its time for me to look for my next 'nice' car.

Unfortunately its not economical for me to get a big engined petrol, if it was my decision would be easy, either a 370z or save a bit more and get a gt-r :) So ideally I'm looking for an auto diesel....

A couple of years ago I was really tempted by a clk 320 cdi sport but their starting to look a little dated now so 90% decided on the e class coupe (2010+ plate), for some reason I seem to have it in my head that the clk is better built.....!

Other options could be 3 series coupe 330/335 diesel...being fairly common motor is a neg.

Anyone with experience of any of the mentioned above or thoughts about similar types...

What about one of them Phaeton's (sp?), pretty uncommon and I would say probably very luxurious, most of the big, quality diesel cars are German, so Audi must feature in your choice.

Not sure on the Phaeton, as for audi, I guess a A5 s line coupe is a possibility along with the TT tdi even if a bit hairdresser!

The c class coupe is nice as well. If your budget allows the new 6 coupe is gorgeous

If economy wasn't an issue I would recommend the Infiniti g37 as a luxury coupe

Not convinced on the new c class coupe, just checked out the new 6 series coupe B) .....n wow does that looks amazing :cloud9: .....40k for the cheapest is over budget, could be the car after next thou :)