Stubby for 370z roadster- any traders stock this?

Will370z

Popped into the aldershot nissan branch today to see if they had the 370z nismo in. Unfortunately it had been sold but i did have a good chat with a chap who had just purchased one of their brand new GTRs, not jealous at all honest. Cracking price too, must go talk to the bank manager next week lol.

But what got my interest was they had the new shape 370z roadster there. To be honest the day time running lights looked a little bling for me and its missing someof the aggressive look without the fangs but the one thing i did really like was the stubby aerial, its half the size of my current one.

Now i know that a lot of owners have tried different stubbies in the USA and they havent worked, messing up reception of the radio and sat nav but lookslike they provide one standard on the new cars now.

I know normally size is everything but for once i'd rather lose those 6 extra inches and get a little stubby one and not have rosie look like alife size radio controlled car.

Would any of the traders on here have these in stock andif so how much?

Edited by Will370z