Going to have to part ways with Her :(

deankenny

Im going to list my 350z for sale, as not being very mechinally minded, im a little out of depth, and would prefer her to get treated properly with the knowledge.

Its a Black 03 Reg import, 117000 on the clock, but being an import of course 80% + of that is in KM, but since then has had an engine swap from a UK model that had 40000 miles on it when it come out the vehicle. The story of all this can be read on the following thread. http://www.350z-uk.c...an/page__st__60

Its an ex Zed Shed car so its been in know how hands before while being done properly. There is a detailed thread on here of the bringing to life of this car.

I bought her with stone chip galore on bonnet and front bumper, this has since been resprayed and is all now pucker.

The boot lid is one area that may need attention fitting of the spoiler, including the sanding down etc of bootlid, it was resprayed but didnt match exactly, hardly noticeable until you go up close, ive attached pics for all to see what i mean.

Here comes the problems, which is beyond me, and trawling garages to keep finding out what can be done is too much effort with family and business to run.

I had a code reading today which brought back the following

Engine:

P0305 Cylinder 5 misfire detected

P0311 Cylinder 11 misfire detected

P1136 Intake variable Timing V/V - BI

ABS

C1130 Engine signal-1

C1109 Battery voltage abnormal

The car will sometimes come up with the VDC and SLIP lights both lighting up, i have not tried an ECU reset yet either.

Also there is a STILLEN straight through non resonated y pipe on there, which is quite noisy at 2-2.5k revs.

The otherwise drives and pulls like normal, which is why i cant figure it out. So im just testing the water here with you good guys on interest before i put the car on ebay.

any details or offers please pm me. I have no particular price in mind, all i know is how much i paid for it, and what im going to lose down to faults.

db1e196619638d1ccf1a58fb80d26f68.png

2e514e7876856a4393dc2be46b57d592.png

b3b00be4d4460192283639a8f0897e62.png

ccaaaea5bd500f8ce31d6bad75fdb356.png

9d637c4aac9d448e3726849f9729dfbd.png

if I remember correctly it had 275/30/19 tyres fitted to the rear by the previous owner.they were brand new at the time you bought it but if they are close to the limit this will be enough to make the slip light cut in.(rears now having less circumference then require in keep with the fronts)..my first stop would be to replace rear tyres for 275/35/19 thus in keeping with the o/e specs..i am 100% sure you had 245/35/19 fitted to the front so there be fine.if I am right the rears will becausing your problems.