JTS at Silverstone 3rd June meeting up thread

sl114

I thinks thats the best idea then.

What time are you guys heading from there?

Dunno yet. I've gotta be there for 8:30 briefing and so has Dunker, but I know Christ aint. Its only about 9 miles from Silverstone so not going to take you long.......

:thumbs:

Unless you wanna get there early and come in with us etc? I guess I'll be leaving about 7:45 - 8am from there or something. Wanna leave time to get to right place and then to briefing location..... :thumbs:

I thinks thats the best idea then.

What time are you guys heading from there?

Dunno yet. I've gotta be there for 8:30 briefing and so has Dunker, but I know Christ aint. Its only about 9 miles from Silverstone so not going to take you long.......

Unless you wanna get there early and come in with us etc? I guess I'll be leaving about 7:45 - 8am from there or something. Wanna leave time to get to right place and then to briefing location..... :thumbs:

To be honest i want to get in and get settled, i hate waiting to get in and getting there late. If we say at your hotel for 8am, that gives us enough time to get everyone there and to silverstone on time

To be honest i want to get in and get settled, i hate waiting to get in and getting there late. If we say at your hotel for 8am, that gives us enough time to get everyone there and to silverstone on time

ok mate, thats fine.

But I'm going to want to leave at 8am so be there a little before......

PM me your mobile no if you want?

ok mate, thats fine.

But I'm going to want to leave at 8am so be there a little before......

PM me your mobile no if you want?

I'll meet you guys down there then at about 7.45am Holiday Inn :thumbs:

Thought I might get chance to go down night before , but not possible

I'll meet you guys down there then at about 7.45am Holiday Inn :thumbs:

Thought I might get chance to go down night before , but not possible

Nice one Tim, shame you couldn't make it night before but be nice to convoy down!

You got my mobile anyway! :thumbs:

Chris

I can meet up as coming from Oxford. Can meet at service station just off M40 or the pub car park on the south side of the A43, it s just after the camera.

From the A34 (Oxford direction) then A43. Basically opposite direction to you lot from the M1.

I'm coming up the M40 from Oxford as well

Chaps,

I think I know the pub, its on the left as you are approaching Silverstone? Seem to remember a whole load of people stopped there on the way back from the drifiting a couple of years ago, also there is a speed camera there so it must be the one. That sounds like a good place to meet to me. How far from the circuit is it, I cant remember. Guess we can try and time it to get there about the same time as the others coming the other way :thumbs:

Chris

I can meet up as coming from Oxford. Can meet at service station just off M40 or the pub car park on the south side of the A43, it s just after the camera.

From the A34 (Oxford direction) then A43. Basically opposite direction to you lot from the M1.

I'm coming up the M40 from Oxford as well

Chaps,

I think I know the pub, its on the left as you are approaching Silverstone? Seem to remember a whole load of people stopped there on the way back from the drifiting a couple of years ago, also there is a speed camera there so it must be the one. That sounds like a good place to meet to me. How far from the circuit is it, I cant remember. Guess we can try and time it to get there about the same time as the others coming the other way :thumbs:

Don't know the pub myself, but if you have any directions etc I can probably find it (name or postcode?)

What sort of time?

Try this:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ll=52.070 ... &hl=en&t=h

For all the others: this pub seems closer than I remember and the carpark is big enough for us from what I remember. There were loads of cars from the drifting one year that all stopped here and there seemed to be loads of room. Although it is past the circuit for our friends from the north, it doesnt look far, only about a mile or so.

What do people think of meeting at that pub?

:teeth:

Try this:

For all the others: this pub seems closer than I remember and the carpark is big enough for us from what I remember. There were loads of cars from the drifting one year that all stopped here and there seemed to be loads of room. Although it is past the circuit for our friends from the north, it doesnt look far, only about a mile or so.

I'll be there! What time?

Try this:

Chris,

So this is meeting for northbound people?

I know the southbound M1 lot look like they meeting at the Holiday inn as mentioned on the other thread...... just so its clear for anyone just reading this thread.....

Chris,

So this is meeting for northbound people?

I know the southbound M1 lot look like they meeting at the Holiday inn as mentioned on the other thread...... just so its clear for anyone just reading this thread.....

I was thinking everyone (north and south) could meet there. Its only about a mile or two from the circuit so its pretty close and has a big car park. Looking on google earth there are lots of spaces. That way we can all go in together :)

Chaps,

It is very close to the circuit, if you keep an eye out for the camera then it only a few hundred yards from it.

For the northern monkeys, it would be easy to get there as less than 5 mins past the circuit. Do not know exactly if there is a right turn or if you would have to go past and do a u-turn. (from the google map looks to be a right turn)

Chris & LB you have mail. Will get there for 8.00 then wait until 8.15ish if sign-on at 8.30

Val, steve will we have parking close to sign on as silverstone car parks are HUGE, are we in the middle.

PS will bring track guide for those that have not been before, may even point out where I took the front off my caterham against the pit wall.

Steve - PM recieved. I will PM back in a mo. Will hopefully make it for 8am, but getting some resistance from the missus for an early start! Will keep you informed though.

Try this:

Will try and be there for 8.00 (my god its gonna be an early start)

Im so confused now.

Val - what time shall i meet you on the M6, then i can follow you down to whatever is going on.

Jacko - i presume still meet you at the hotel, and then convoy down to meet the others.

Val you have my number, give me a call later if you can to arrange meeting up and all that stuff.

Jacko will PM you my number now

as confusing as it gets...there are 2 Holiday inns.

One off the M1 at Jct 15 and one further afield at jct 16, which is actually on the A45 although advertised as M1.

A few of us are staying at the latter one....

why don't we just meet at the Z club reserved space? Ok it'd look cool getting in together guys but being so early (and Debbie has already looked at me funny this morning when I sd 6am start...) I think the best thing to do is get in as soon as you can then meet up at the Z Club space tbh

why don't we just meet at the Z club reserved space? Ok it'd look cool getting in together guys but being so early (and Debbie has already looked at me funny this morning when I sd 6am start...) I think the best thing to do is get in as soon as you can then meet up at the Z Club space tbh

where is the Zed club space ?or have I missed this in the threads? :)

Isnt most of the infield going to be the Z Club space as there are more than 180 Z cars going to be there! Guess whoever has the banner has to get there first so we can see where to go :)