Will I get wheels + tyres for under £1,000 ?

nowhereboy

I've just noticed that two of my front tyres are starting to run out of tread on the inside of the tyres, my wheels could also do with a refurb. This is starting to look like a good excuse to buy a new set of rims all together.

I have a few questions, will 18's look lost on my car? Or will they fill the arches ok? I'm planning on lowering the car soon anyway, anything 19" onwards starts getting very expensive and frankly I can't afford that.

Edit... I've just found somewhere that does wheel + tyre packages, I really like the Rota GTRs but notice they do them in various offsets and sizes. What is the best combo to go for here? Purely for looks!

I'd love to see some pics of silver Z's on rotas if anyone has any :teeth:

Edited by nowhereboy

Hi mate, I will be selling my bronze 18" Rota GTRs for around that price soonish. Once I get back from offshore. They've done less than 2000 miles with no marks on them at all. Yokohama Advan Sport tyres. 8.5" wide the front, and 9.5" at the rear. No need for spacers. Cost £1550 new. This is a photo of them on my Zed here. PM me if interested.

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0075.jpg

Edited by squanchy

You won't get rota wheels and tyres for under a grand, you may get heavy cheepo's though and I'd say you could get good condition 2nd hand 18's with rubber for under 1k.

Try our traders on here for packages, they'll not be beaten on price ;)

• Like 1

Hi mate, I will be selling my bronze 18" Rota GTRs for around that price soonish. Once I get back from offshore. They've done less than 2000 miles with no marks on them at all. Yokohama Advan Sport tyres. 8.5" wide the front, and 9.5" at the rear. No need for spacers. Cost £1550 new. This is a photo of them on my Zed here. PM me if interested.

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0075.jpg

They look smart mate, thats exactly the look Im going for, modded but classy! PM me a price :)

Also according to this website I can have rotas with tyres for a grand. http://www.madmotors.co.uk/alloy-wheels/rota/18.html

Doesn't mention what tyres mind :shrug: