Ings+1 lip?

Reeco

Thanks guys, I definitely don't want to be paying huge amounts for one firstly because with the ride height I plan to run it'll probably get smashed to crap! And secondly I want to import a aerosync bumper in the distant future. But I'd be interested in a rep! :) let me know what you can do mate, I'm in no great hurry for one.

Looked into it and VIS racing do a replica

I've got some of their Veilside lips and in general the fit is pretty good, they are replicas so will need prepping etc.

They are pricey to ship though, they come from outside the USA and then from USA to UK so you get a double hit and they can be a wait.

If you want to arrange a group buy and can get 4 people then I can do them at £215 each but you will need to factor in the above

Up to you buddy

• 4 weeks later...

Any more news on a considerably cheaper one? because tbh I wouldn't want to be paying any more than £200 for a fibre glass rep seeing as the urethane genuine one is £300, will fit better and probably take more of a battering.