@ Nurburgring

stevie_350z

Whilst queuing to get out out of the field next to the main entrance, Chris stuck his head through my window and asked, "Are you Steve?" Hahahhaha

Saw other Zs apart from his sunset + nismo, some on the track...

My laps were mostly quiet as I wanted to get home in one piece, but a few slides in the rain were ace :thumbs:

Worst bit was seeing a crumpled biker :thumbdown:

Even better - I have a video my bud is going to give me - he was a passenger and had his camera attached to the windscreen - should be awesome with a lot of giggling and swearing :headhurt:
YOU WHORE!!! I didnt think you were allowed to take video of the ring?

That was a great long weekend! A pity I didn't to get to chat with you Steve - or maybe go for a few laps together. Ah well - next time!

I did get to go out for a pax lap in an evo fq360 driven by a ring instructor :teeth: mindblowing! He also came for a few laps in my Z - amazing!

I also bumped into ~20 350Z / drivers spectating at Brunchen on the Monday - it was surreal, I just parked my car, and was looking in the rear view mirror - realising - oh... theres another Z, and another, and another....

Then Spa on the Tuesday was fantastic too... can't wait to go again!!

I took quite a few pics:

Nurburgring 27-05-2007

Nurburgring 28-05-2007

Spa 29-05-2007

Oh no, you were at brunchen - we never made it there... stayed at Adeneu or up at the forest bend at the top of the very long hill walk! Adenau-Forst is the crazy 90 degree left hander followed by 90 degree right hander!

I'll be there next year, same time - Spa on Tue is a deffo next time! Cool pics!