[SOLD]350z 6speed manual.SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

nap

genuine reason for sale.going through mid life crisis.i drive a van for work,doing over 1000 miles a week.i just need a change and get away from cars and go back to a motor bike,not that i have had one for 20 years :lol:

jap import in beautiful condition,just the odd blemish on the paint work but in all a great looking car.

75000 miles with uk service history and a faultles drive.just changed oil and coolant.

full leather re trim in cream leather.

great sound system,sat nav,tv,cd,dvd and 10,000 watt amp.

apexi lowering springs with spacers so the wheels fill the arches.

20inch deep dish alloys.

full body kit.

k1 exhaust.

only had the car a few months but have been very impressed with it.

new mot on the car,just over 1 months tax left.

http://004_zps2a5ca3e0.jpg

Edited by nap

great car but with my job driving all the time i have just lost interest in cars.looking for a suzuki intruder.its just a change i need.the 350z was a 2nd car and i dont get to use it.i have had jap cars for 20 years and must say the 350 as to be one of the best.

I can't work out why as that would normally be opposite to my taste but that is a REALLY nice looking zed.

It's as if the modifying gods have aligned with one another and everything just looks 'right'.

Glwts......can't see it hanging round for long

went for mot today,went through fine.the chap who did the mot worked for nissan,good solid car with no probs,he did say there was a little were on the inner edge of rear tyres but apart from that the car is spot on and nothing to worry about.

the tyres are fine and still loads of tred its just he likes to put some thing down :lol:

wife at work so thought i spend a little time on the Z,the car is very clean but time to kill,so i thought i would scotts gard the car.the body work looks great but the shine does not show up on photo as its sutch a dull day.gave the engine bay a quick once over with finish.even spent a little time and scotts garded the wheels.

002_zps773ed4ed.jpg"]http://002_zps773ed4ed.jpg[/url]