NOW PICS My trip to Daytona USA Z week- 56k Warning

rickya

Rick are you sure you went to just the 350z convention, I just looked at your shirt and thought something looked a bit suspect, after close analysis I was able to find out what your shirt originally said and found out one week before the Z convention was a different event all together...

RIK.jpg

Its okay mate nothing to hide we still accept Louis :lol::p;)

That purple Z you took pics of that wernt Teres car was it?

:scare::lol::lol::lol::teeth:

Oh no its Broke Back mountain time again!!

Thank you for that one Jay, your dangerous with your photoshopping abilities!! Im gona have learn how to do that :headhurt:

ps Im not sure if that was Terre's car, it didnt occur to me??

:scare::lol::lol::lol::teeth:

Oh no its Broke Back mountain time again!!

Thank you for that one Jay, your dangerous with your photoshopping abilities!! Im gona have learn how to do that :headhurt:

ps Im not sure if that was Terre's car, it didnt occur to me??

:lol:;)

It certainly looks like hers as I think she had them wheels and there cant be that many Z in that colour with them wheels, looks lovely though The one that Mike brought up, the classic, that looks absolutely gorgeous, Im even tempted to sell my Z to get that, how much would one of them set me back and whats the possibility of getting one in the UK? :wub:

PS you coming London meet?

No, it wasn't hers. I wish because we need to meet in person after talking for long! But it was owned by a man. He was nice guy and spent the whole entire show standing right next to it and wiping over and over. I was parked in front of him. His sure was a beauty!

I also saw you got a close up of my rhinestoned emblems! Those were done one by one with glue and a toothpick. (just under 1,000 stones!) I did all my gauges inside too. Lots of hours put into those. ;) Sad part is, I have decided to remove them all and replace with red stones! It's ok, I love doing anything to my Z. :p

No, it wasn't hers. I wish because we need to meet in person after talking for long! But it was owned by a man. He was nice guy and spent the whole entire show standing right next to it and wiping over and over. I was parked in front of him. His sure was a beauty!

I also saw you got a close up of my rhinestoned emblems! Those were done one by one with glue and a toothpick. (just under 1,000 stones!) I did all my gauges inside too. Lots of hours put into those. ;) Sad part is, I have decided to remove them all and replace with red stones! It's ok, I love doing anything to my Z. :p

sorry slight off topic, got to ask this I love your car and want to get the neon lights under the bonnet and front grill, is there any specific type you go for or are they just any standard neon tubes?

Sorry guyz, the Brickyard 350 isn't mine. I'm not sure but I think the guy who owns her is from Dallas. I'll have to do some homework to figure out who he is. I've never seen his Z in the Texas shows. She is gorgeous.

The lighting in my car are leds. LOTS of them to get the red to show up compared to the blue. DOUBLE. (hubby has blue)

I spoke to the guy with the brickyard and he wasn't the most sociable type but I did ask him if he had a username on forums and he chuckled and said he doesn't have time to go on forums and doesn't have a username. :wacko:

The lighting in my car are leds. LOTS of them to get the red to show up compared to the blue. DOUBLE. (hubby has blue)

I spoke to the guy with the brickyard and he wasn't the most sociable type but I did ask him if he had a username on forums and he chuckled and said he doesn't have time to go on forums and doesn't have a username. :wacko:

People forget that even if you have a stunning car, if you act like an ass suddenly your car doesnt look so good :dry:

Cheers for the info cayenne2005 really apreciate it, rickya pm sent :thumbs: