What is this bloke up to??

YHTM

Did anyone watch on crimestoppers last night where that guy bought a car from ebay sent his brother to collect it, brother went down in the evening by himself :wacko: to Albanians told him to meet them outside a shop they got in his car :wacko::bangin: told him to drive down some alley way so he did :headhurt: then they asked to show the money he said where is the car first they said show the money and as he did they smashed hell out of him :nono:

He had to have a glass eye put in he has his jaw bone stick out the side of his face, he was a mess. Poor guy.

I wish that was me there the little sh!ts wouldnt know what hit em.

I swear there are more and more scams going on now and seems to have increase the more immegrants that come over. (by the way thats not a racial comment before anyone starts, just know that through statistics, crime has increase, and on average alot of crime has been recorded to be by crimanls who have less than 2 years residency over here or no legal residency at all) :thumbdown:

Indeed, its not a racist comment its fact.. Fact is, if people from a certain ethnic background, find themselves is a desperate financial situations, or indeed life circumstances, they are boud to do more and more desperate things, it just so happenes that immigrants are these people. . . . . .

Ebay needs to do something about these scams, theres a pretty common trend with them, must be code that could spot it. . . .

Jamie

Did anyone watch on crimestoppers last night where that guy bought a car from ebay sent his brother to collect it, brother went down in the evening by himself :wacko: to Albanians told him to meet them outside a shop they got in his car :wacko::bangin: told him to drive down some alley way so he did :headhurt: then they asked to show the money he said where is the car first they said show the money and as he did they smashed hell out of him :nono:

He had to have a glass eye put in he has his jaw bone stick out the side of his face, he was a mess. Poor guy.

I wish that was me there the little sh!ts wouldnt know what hit em.

I swear there are more and more scams going on now and seems to have increase the more immegrants that come over. (by the way thats not a racial comment before anyone starts, just know that through statistics, crime has increase, and on average alot of crime has been recorded to be by crimanls who have less than 2 years residency over here or no legal residency at all) :thumbdown: