Genuine Nismo V1 front bumper

SteveM

I will be honest here and say I have NO clue how much this is worth.... I know you can pick up replica bumpers which need spraying for £200 so with that in mind... Here are the pics

photo_zps3e27cd48.jpg

photo_zps7add61c8.jpg

This has all the fixtures and fittings for the reflectors and headlight washers

photo_zps432c8655.jpg

Now for the bad bit. There is a small crack in the bumper near the top left hand (as you look at the front) and it has scratches and marks on it but I would assume you would get it repainted and repaired anyway. I have been quoted £50 on top of the paint cost to fix the crack by a guy I was going to use to paint the bumper at the same time. Anyway the pics

photo_zps3eb98ec1.jpg

photo_zps0e48f6d1.jpg

So anyway I have had a change of mind as to the direction I want to go in. I don't need to tell you guys how rare these are and it took me a long time to find a real one that wasn't either smashed or huge price.

£300?

I would prefer to meet to hand this over due to the size and not wanting to damage it further. I will travel at cost of fuel to get this to you up to a point. I could also get this to the grasshopper meet on Sunday if anyone going wants it and can collect

PM me if you want any questions answered or if you want any more detailed pictures.

Cheers

i questioned it when i bought it and was told that Nismos are fibreglass.... can someone who def has an original confirm? Octet perhaps

this was the thread i posted

http://www.350z-uk.c...genuine-or-not/

i have PMed Octet and will hold of on the sale till it gets confirmed either way..... i am not trying to turn anyone over here, just going on the information i have been given

Edited by SteveM