What are these worth? 18" Rota gtr

ShiftySpinks

Hi guys and girls!

So i bought some 18" staggered 9.5 and 8.5 Rota gtr alloys for £600 then paid £850 for new hankook tyres all round. Before the tyres were put on i had them refurbed in copper costing £250.

My question is how much do you guys think they are worth before i put them on ebay as just because i've spent £1700 on them doesnt mean thats what they are worth. The tyres have had about 200 miles use since new.

3B5A80A2-C389-42A9-ACBB-33A86A9DBDA7-1809-000000CD5B1CE241.jpg

Edited by ShiftySpinks

These are brand new tyres and unmarked straight wheels. i think around the £800 mark is what i'll put them up for. The copper / orange is a bit marmite but loads of people said it looked sweet.

Would you consider p/x Rota fighters?

Edited by A9H-RX

These are brand new tyres and unmarked straight wheels. i think around the £800 mark is what i'll put them up for. The copper / orange is a bit marmite but loads of people said it looked sweet.

Can I see some pictures of them on your car?

Im in the market for some new wheels and Im interested in these but like some have said, i'm slightly put off by the colour.