The benefits of taking a Zed break...

Kuro

... and the drawbacks fo course :)

Having spent about 20mins in my Zed over the past 2 months, I thought I'd share a few thoughts whilst I'm on holiday and leading a moderately existentialist lifestyle... B)

My company is kind enough to loan me an oil-burning Mondeo ST for my motorway hacking, and I can't help but respect it in a reasonable way. It's a great package, and whilst it doesn't sound or go like the Zed, it does have some great points. Firstly, 2 cupholders :D Seriously, it's great on fuel, and has pretty good pace too. It's better built than a Zed, and I swear to seeing a small South Amercian tribe living undisturbed in the vast bootspace...

The biggest downside of Mondeo'dom is that noboby stares - it blends in better than a Navy Seal on exercise :)

And so back to the Zed.

I'm not sure how long it took Nissan to come up with the design for the throttle pedal, linkage etc. but it's just wonderful :) So much control, even if I smoked away from a junction or two today :blush:

It's the little things, like the simplicity of the dsiplay, the flicker of the gauges, and the errant static that comes from the centre dash marked - radio...

The balance - awesome; pace and sound are out of this world. But for me it's the looks :blush: I view the zed with the same kind of wonder, desire and craving that a p*ss head views a kebab... ah :blush:

So, having covered a grand total of 8 miles today, the Zed goes back in the garage for another week. It's not even sunny enough for Megiuars :)

Happy Zedding folks B)

what you mean is, you can't get the ladies to look when you're in the volvo.......... ;)

He he, I used to Nixy, just a different class of lady!! ;)

440rearmodnats04plate.jpg

Don't judge a book by it's cover!! :p

What a waste of money, what a waste of wonderful car!!!

Why not have your company pay the juice instead of having the poor bugger collect dust in the garage???

I know. . . Today I'm gonna buy the new PSP but never play on it. . . .

Don't mean 2 offend just can't see the point :blush:

What a waste of money, what a waste of wonderful car!!!

Why not have your company pay the juice instead of having the poor bugger collect dust in the garage???

I know. . . Today I'm gonna buy the new PSP but never play on it. . . .

Don't mean 2 offend just can't see the point :blush:

Paying the juice is an option, but the miles would be horrendous!

Besides, It keeps the Zed feeling special :)