Oil pressure ok?

fairladyz2013

I've seen a few posts on the pressure and usually read that anything inside the min and max is ok, if you're concerned though, check the level when it's cold. As for the right, I'd say it is trip details since either start or last reset, looks low distance for the time though.

I'm sure a JDMer will be along shortly...

Mine sits around there when she is fully warmed up it should be higher when she is cold as the oil is thicker there for higher oil pressure. It is good having the gauge as I know when the car is warm most people go by the temp gauge but it's the oil you must wait to be up to temperature. The gauge on the right will do speed, outside temperature, amount of fuel left, average fuel consumption and a stop watch. Your gauge on the right is showing average speed and time the car has been running since last reset. You have two buttons to the left of the instrument pannel top button scrolls through different options the bottom one if you hold it resets everything.

Edited by Pete87