Getting fed up

Rob22

In the last 6 weeks I've had my door dinged twice, my front wing scuffed (all after i left her in for a paint correction) and someone has now stolen my valve caps. I'm really feel like not washing it any more as I just seem to find another new mark every time I do. Never had this with the impreza, what's wrong with people! If I didn't enjoy driving her so much I'd buy a shed instead!

I'm not sure how soft the doors are on the Z but I managed to get 3 dings in about 45 minutes of parking once. :rant: Oh well, could have been worse I guess, i.e: if I got the dings removed only to get another one immediately afterwards.

It'll be grand once I get out for a drive I'll forget about it, the shape of the doors doesn't help but even so it's not hard to get out of your car without touching the car next especially if its parked right on the end of a row to give you lots of room as mine nearly always is! As for the valve caps, I'll keep an eye out for the local kids with nice shiny ones on their bikes :)

Big doors, low down, nice curves..... easy to ding unfortunately.... I once asked the dent bloke at Wales how much to pull a dent out of my door and he said £10 and I will do the other 3 for free WTF :lol:

That'd be the 3 he'd put in there pulling out the 1st :lol:

Big doors, low down, nice curves..... easy to ding unfortunately.... I once asked the dent bloke at Wales how much to pull a dent out of my door and he said £10 and I will do the other 3 for free WTF :lol:

Nah they were just very small, can't imagine how I missed them during my weekly detail :blush:

Nah they were just very small, can't imagine how I missed them during my weekly detail :blush:

How many times have you cleaned the Jag?

Z must be very easy to dent as i've picked up loads in the past 6 months :(

yep// to true.....panels are as soft as sh*t

have around five tiny dinks on mine......and one under the wing mirror?????? no idea how that happened.