4 x 350Z in Glasgow last night (common things... lol)

AMT

Was out havin' a gd ol' drink last night with some mates and realised... my god the Z's common as muck :lol:.

First was in the Merchant, and I came out to see a (57' I think) silver HR sitting at the lights then just went down a bit and parked at wagamamas, bout 9:15ish?

Then I was in Strata around 11pm and across from it was a silver 276, with black alloys and the black front lip...

just up from that was another silver one , but it had 276 'base' alloys on the rear and the 5 star nismo-like ones on the front (possibly been to a track day?)

Annnd..just up from that a grey one with GT Rays alloys.

So from Strata right up to the Art store...3 parked Z's... :lol:

So anyone?

I couldn't believe how many there was (well...4...whatever) lol. I noticed the first HR, was a guy and his gf, then I saw the one outside strata but then my mates like... theres another up there......and another! lol

Edited by AMT

Its fine I was enjoying my Jack D anyway :p haha. Surely one of them must be on here. Incidently met a Temper HR in the petrol Station at mine today also. I'm gonna have to buy something a bit more rare lol

I haven't been spotted in a while saying that one of the cars woulda been Anthony who recently got one, works in 212. Ahh well wouldn't be spotted for a while after the car fuel pump decided to retire

Technically you where spotted at the scottish car show with the pic put up. I now know why you didnt get on the boat going to milport!! That amuse bumper is low!!!

Haha did someone take a pic of mines on here ? Haha low is a understatement

Yes go into the scottish car show pics in the regional meets. Well the amuse bumper is low, the amuse splitter is f££king low lol