Lester front spoiler

rickya

too low even for a standard car mate. I've gone through 2 of them.

Fit is very very good, quality is also good.

best looking front spoiler imo, short of going for a new front bumper

PS forget those prices mate, search around and you'll see those prices are only "guides" for distributors. UK ones charge an arm and a leg, plus they take months from the order.

The guys I use (Speed-racing) are better (still at least 2 weeks) give me discount but there's still shipping to the UK as they are in Italy

Zedrush, the V3 is now probably one of the most overused kits out there :lol: talk about exclusivity! Plus buy a replica of one of those, and spend ££££ in bodyshop charges to make it fit decently. Not even original Nismo items fit properly, nevermind copies :lol:

Val, is the Lester one too low in your opinion?

I phoned a few retailers who quoted approx 145 quid in VAT & delivery for the Lester one, is that a good price?

Louis how much is that Veilside lip approx?

I phoned a few retailers who quoted approx 145 quid in VAT & delivery for the Lester one, is that a good price?

real one? Not too sure but id say about £250 from JapanParts, however i think EPRacing do a replica?

good price, be careful they don't make you wait for months though ;) (they will)

As i said, I've gone through 2 of them, so yes it's too low.

The V1 is nice but a bit boring for my tastes, and will be more expensive. Will also not fit 100% around the edges and will leave a little gap, not very nice. I've seen at least 3 of them like that, and all with the same issue.