anyone have photo of invidia exhaust under car

ddcboyle

Hey ggus, anyone with invidia gemini exhaust have any photos of underneath the car. My exhaust tip on left touches bumper, on the right theres gap. Sk im prrsumimg the mid pipes are the wrong way around?? But in searches im not sure if its US or UK setup (not sure if it would be different)

So an update on this. After looking at my exhaust its same setup bulletmagnet. Checked both exhaust box pins and both in right position but the left exhaust tip still touches the bumper.

Can the midpipes be the the wrong way around as in, is there a front and a rear on both mid pipes?

Just trying to work out why it sits at an angle now.

Attached pics

- left hand side

20130727_143025_zpse77cc281.jpg

right hand side

20130727_143030_zps7701008c.jpg

and right hand side connector. Looks to be a bit odd fitting?

20130727_143044_zps11a6fdc1.jpg

Edited by ddcboyle

Looks like you've bumped a speed hump or something. The pipes shouldn't be able to be put on back to front etc as the flanges are angled, so if you tried to put one on back to front the flanges would form an X.

Edited by KyleR

Ah right so they are in the correct position. Looking jnder car theres no scrapes or anything, so im presuming its the way its been fitted. I just dont understand how its not fitting properly even though everythings in the correct place...

HOpefully be fitting decats soon so will take whole exhaust off while im there and refit. See what happens.

Ill look into some washers aswell incase same happens again