Free tyres on Halfords website!

I did start a thread some time back where I found Brembo discs I think it was priced up at the same price as the pads :) I foolishly posted up on here and they found themselves with about 200 orders for brembo discs at something like £34 a pair :lol: we all had our orders cancelled.

I did however get an ipod dock from Tesco which someone also posted up on here where they were selling it at £16 instead of £86 I think it was, they delivered on the price despite changing it the next day!

Ditto my £16 iPod dock is at work its massive B)

Even if you pick up something in a shop marked up wrong they do NOT have to sell it to you at that price, however most big supermarkets will honour it if it is a genuine mistake...

Yup that was me that let you guys know about the dock and it was £13. Ive still got my 3 and theyre all working fine :) brilliant bargain!

I did start a thread some time back where I found Brembo discs I think it was priced up at the same price as the pads :) I foolishly posted up on here and they found themselves with about 200 orders for brembo discs at something like £34 a pair :lol: we all had our orders cancelled.

I did however get an ipod dock from Tesco which someone also posted up on here where they were selling it at £16 instead of £86 I think it was, they delivered on the price despite changing it the next day!

Ditto my £16 iPod dock is at work its massive B)

Even if you pick up something in a shop marked up wrong they do NOT have to sell it to you at that price, however most big supermarkets will honour it if it is a genuine mistake...

Yup that was me that let you guys know about the dock and it was £13. Ive still got my 3 and theyre all working fine :) brilliant bargain!

I got one too and it's still working! Best deal ever lol!