Which exhaust?

OV53

If you folks aren't already aware, I'm after changing my Cobra Sports unresonated system for something that is alot quieter down low. It's just too loud inside the car between 2k and 2.5k revs. Also the missus is wanting something that won't be noticeable from inside the house from 100 yards down the street.

I'm with her on the inside of the car but to be fair I couldn't give a toss about exterior noise as when I open the throttle up and give it the beans I really want to be able to hear it!

So the question is gurus.....what is the perfect system for me?

Can you just buy the resonated centre section for the Cobra? (Maybe a question for CS)?

Or get one made up? Or have a silencer added to your non-resonated pipe.

After watching the videos of various cars on youtube I am quite a bit in love! Just mega pricey brand new! What's it like just driving about town? Or firing it up early in the morning?

Most of the videos seem to just show people whacking it straight up to 6k inside a garage!

I'm due back on August 2nd if I do a 2 weeker so maybe. But if they offer me a 3 weeker then I'm snapping their hands off cos it's worth a hell of alot of money!

Can't afford these goodies without the 3 week trips!

But if I'm home then a couple of nights in the big smoke for our lass' birthday would be ideal! ;)