350Z Going

Zedrush

Only advertised my car last night and have had 3 calls and 2 emails all from different people who are interested.... :yahoo::yahoo: told them they have to wait two weeks to view as I have been asked by a company if they can take pics of my car for a promo they are doing, they are paying me too for the use of my car, which covers the respray and refurbs. :yahoo:

Will be really sad to see it go though once it does if it does :byebye:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/174412.htm

Only advertised my car last night and have had 3 calls and 2 emails all from different people who are interested.... :yahoo::yahoo: told them they have to wait two weeks to view as I have been asked by a company if they can take pics of my car for a promo they are doing, they are paying me too for the use of my car, which covers the respray and refurbs. :yahoo:

Will be really sad to see it go though once it does if it does :byebye:

:byebye:

Still umming and arrrring about you next horse and cart? Im sure oce you have the money in the bank ull be laughing ;)

whats the shortlist?

J

what do you mean by shortlist mate, Im not use to these urban slangwords you youngster are into nowadays :teeth::p;)

Well am either getting a 350z. Not getting turbo charge now as TDI in thurrock are saying that they are having nothing but problems with supercharged and turbo 350z, so aint gonna bother...

or an old style Mustang not new shape but old old classic for 12k as seen one.

If I get a non 350z will i still be allowed on here? :blush:

Still umming and arrrring about you next horse and cart? Im sure oce you have the money in the bank ull be laughing ;)

whats the shortlist?

J

what do you mean by shortlist mate, Im not use to these urban slangwords you youngster are into nowadays :teeth::p;)

Shortlist as in what are you getting as a replacement.

I'll be sorry to see yer car go mate, I really like it. :thumbdown:

TDI :dry: overrated. . . . . . . .

If you get it built, you shouldnt have any problems.

WRC-T are offering a warrenty with there APS turbokits both single and twin if there is catasrophic engine failure

whats the shortlist?

J

Well am either getting a 350z. Not getting turbo charge now as TDI in thurrock are saying that they are having nothing but problems with supercharged and turbo 350z, so aint gonna bother...

or an old style Mustang not new shape but old old classic for 12k as seen one.

If I get a non 350z will i still be allowed on here? :blush:

My Veilside Bro is selling up just as our adventures were starting!! :headhurt:

Geeza dont worry told ya, what we are gonna do... we will go from vielside bros to ying yang twins..if I get one will be a white one :thumbs:

Although am tempted to getting a Porsche Cayenne V8... second hand are going cheap :scare::scare:

My Veilside Bro is selling up just as our adventures were starting!! :headhurt:

Geeza dont worry told ya, what we are gonna do... we will go from vielside bros to ying yang twins..if I get one will be a white one :thumbs:

Although am tempted to getting a Porsche Cayenne V8... second hand are going cheap :scare::scare:

That must be the 23rd car you've said your going to buy :doh:

lol I know Im indecisive but it is so so hard choosing a car that meets all the requirements and give you the edge especially coming from a Veilside and getting alot of looks.

I saw this and similar going for around the 24 K mark for 2004 :scare:B)

what you guys think?

99b4f6f1.jpg

876f9dd0.jpg

0e6e4f12.jpg

1b5edcce.jpg

can get V8 too B)