§ Aero Turbine True Dual Cat Back Exhaust §

3sjr

From what i can gather this was originally made by a well known forum member Carbon Coops P15ULT the exhaust was on a show car so kept in very good condition. The exhaust was used for approximately 4000miles, it was then sold on to another member and then me.

I have ran the exhaust for about 1000 miles so all in its done about 5000 miles. It is literally incredible sounding, if you have a 350 then why not hear the full fury of the v6 growling. You will know what I mean when you watch the videos, it is an absolutely beautiful noise

Not only does the sound turn every head but it looks incredible from the back unlike the usual big back box, again you will see by the video.

It is in very good condition and is from your cats back taking away the very restrictive Y pipe as its a true dual. Fit is perfect, I had this fitted by my self within an hour.

Reason for sale is the car is going back to pretty much standard.

the price is £500 +pp collection from S.WAlES but can meet somewhere with a deposit

NB: sold within a day last time advertised at this price

IMG_1390_zps14bcfae6.jpg

IMG_1391_zpsa6af04c3.jpg

IMG_1392_zps834b943c.jpg

As the exhaust is still on the car this is a picture from the original advert of the full pipe, but obviously nothing has changed.

image_zps18d4a85d.jpg

I know but there is a pretty little number in America I have spotted that is crying for my money so this has to make room.

Forgot to mention this come with removable bung for those more conservative days.

I only sold this to you 3 weeks ago? Fair play if you do get £500 for it.. :shrug:

How much did u sell it to him for? This is a joke now on here people buying stuff and selling for profit. It's not in the forum spirit at all!

Apologies if its the same price it's getting passed on for.

Edited by Neilp

I only sold this to you 3 weeks ago? Fair play if you do get £500 for it.. :shrug:

How much did u sell it to him for? This is a joke now on here people buying stuff and selling for profit. It's not in the forum spirit at all!

Apologies if its the same price it's getting passed on for.

I originally paid £500 for but it was sold to me "not as described" .. Didn't think it was worth £500 at all, so sold it for £350. It's only worth what anyone is willing to pay for it to me. I feel I got ripped off by guy who sold it to me, and knew I wouldn't get near what I paid for it back. I only say this because I'm running forced induction, and exhaust is extremely restrictive for me, therefore, waste of my money.... Edited by A9H-RX

It was sold cheaper than this, but it needed the rear professionally welded, the hangers sorted, the front mid box sorted its all done now and owes me a lot more than the sale price, and is now a finished extremely good exhaust.

It wasn't bought for profit but things pop up when you have no money so need to shift things and want to recoup some effort/money put in :)

As A9 said it was cheaper but he never ran it to find the problems with it and seen as it was pointless to him sold it to me for way less than it's worth, he knows that.

Like I said I have spent the money getting it back to it's original perfect order

Any more questions please PM me an not clog my thread.

Cheers

As A9 said it was cheaper but he never ran it to find the problems with it and seen as it was pointless to him sold it to me for way less than it's worth, he knows that.

Like I said I have spent the money getting it back to it's original perfect order

Any more questions please PM me an not clog my thread.

Cheers

This is what a forums for. Any potential buyer should see this information.

To be honest this works in your favour, I had seen this for sale in the past for £350 and wondered why you were trying to beef the price up so much. Now you've justified it I can understand the extra cost. I'd hardly say they have clogged your thread up, rather helped you to provide extra information to make the price more reasonable.

• Like 1

Its no ones business how much he bought it for and to ask someone to post that up is just wrong as clearly you have no intention on buying it. and as far as I can see the spirit of the forum seems to be ruining peoples for sale threads :(. mate you bought it fixed it up and spent time making the exhaust a good buy for another forum member....GLWTS

Edited by sidewayz350z

Pretty pointless knowing how much it was bought for really ?

If I bought a knackered cracked set of wheels for 1p welded them sanded them and powder coated them are they still worth 1p ?

Suppose I should have mentioned the work I have carried out though in all fairness

Its no ones business how much he bought it for and to ask someone to post that up is just wrong as clearly you have no intention on buying it. and as far as I can see the spirit of the forum seems to be ruining peoples for sale threads :(. mate you bought it fixed it up and spent time making the exhaust a good buy for another forum member....GLWTS

How do you know what my intentions were buddy??

In the spirit of the forum people should not be ramping prices up to make profit! If you want to do that then go to eBay! We're not ruining for sale threads we are protecting members.

Now the OP has justified why the price is more expensive it is in his favour for the sale of the goods. People can see the work has been done and it is in perfect condition.

Stop trying to provoke argument buddy.

Pretty pointless knowing how much it was bought for really ?

If I bought a knackered cracked set of wheels for 1p welded them sanded them and powder coated them are they still worth 1p ?

Suppose I should have mentioned the work I have carried out though in all fairness

Exactly this but if you sell the wheels as new once repaired without explaining the work and somebody buys them and has an accident due to the integrity of the repair, which they did not know about, may leave you in a very sticky situation

In the spirit of the forum lol, a fellow member tries making a hefty profit on some big brakes and not one post on his thread from you but all us newbies and trust me buddy :) theres a few on here with small post count that you jump straight on us. you make it hard for newbies to feel like they can post anything on here and don't just take my word for it ask about....god and people say Driftworks used to clicky :(

In the spirit of the forum lol, a fellow member tries making a hefty profit on some big brakes and not one post on his thread from you but all us newbies and trust me buddy :) theres a few on here with small post count that you jump straight on us. you make it hard for newbies to feel like they can post anything on here and don't just take my word for it ask about....god and people say Driftworks used to clicky :(

If your talking about the ones smudgedon was selling.. The brake thread was criticised heavily.. There was lots said about it. So get your facts rights before you start making a fool of yourself.

I'm a long standing member here and will not allow this place to decline into an eBay profit making business. This place is by the members for the members. It's only what we put in that gives people reason to keep coming back. If we let this place turn into a profit makin business then nobody benefits.

Trading is different as its new items but don't be buying stuff and selling a week later for more money unless justified.

Edit: there was a reason I didn't post on the thread.

So once again, get your facts right before you make a fool of yourself

Edited by Neilp

My missus is giving me seriois shizit about how loud the Cobra unresonated exhaust is on mine. Would this system be a step in the wrong direction?

I Dont think its the exhaust you need to swap :lol:

Ain't marriage a bitch!