Royal Purple oil

Dicky

Anyone used Royal Purple oils? Are they as beneficial as advertised or should I take care?

My local garage is fitting a st st exhaust for me and are pushing me to change diff, gearbox and engine oil to gain better performance, less wear and increased fuel economy. Sounds to good to be true. Is it?

i use it when i can get hold of it, expensive, but i like to use it. could i notice the difference....ummm....no, but i'd chose it over alot of other stuff.

Cheers

I've been in this garage twice now and each its offered. No price discussed. I've watched the Royal Purple promotional video which looks impressive. What bothers me though is if its as good as they say why is it hardly anyone knows about it and you never seem to see it advertised. If its as good as they say you'd expect it to be splashed all over the Tv

It is very big in the USA and well respected. You don't see much over here as very little is actually shipped here, and thus making it more expensive. If it was available when I need an oil change its always my first choice.

I used it in both my high powered 306s, it's what was recommended for the supercharger conversions built by Lynx Power Engineering. Very pricey at over £20 a quartz though. I wouldn't say a standard engine remotely needs an oil like that. If yours is standard that is.