MPG average

mrchic

Have you reset it?

When you say reset it, do you mean have i pressed something by mistake, or are you saying there is a reset option, i may have tried holding the button in whilst on the MPG menu but i cant remember if anything happened.

I thought it might just sort itself out after a while, sometimes when i fill up the DTE doesn't always register straight away

You need to hold the lower of the two buttons left of the binical, you'll then get a couple of lines scrolling across the gauge which basically means its resetting your mpg.

Thanks very much i will give that a go

haha i reset at the top of a three mile downhill stretch in wales, after putting it in neutral... probably would have got even better if i'd have kept it in gear, but anyways... the mpg reading was maxed out at 99 for a good 10 minutes before dropping down again! :lol:

I assumed it was playing up, as when i bought it in winter was on about 26 then when weather got warmer it was 26.1, 26.2, and stopped on 26.3, was hoping it would carry on going up :lol:

I will read the manual next time!

It will be nice to see it working properly now, as a couple of weeks ago i did a full week driving on £40 then the next week same drive, same driving style and i put about £30 extra.