Is this expensive

lylesy

Just had an mot last week now I have taken the z in for its annual service. When I picked the car up had loads of nots not noticed on the mot and the quotes for the work

Front disks and pads(£222)

Front lower suspension arm bush collapsed (419)

Rear anti roll bar link (£51.25)

It's a reputable garage I have used for a few years just the lower suspension arm sounds a bit pricy to me. Thought someone on here may have some experience with this. He claimed he can only get the complete arm from Nissan in Japan. The prices include fitting and the tracking.

the suspension arm bush they are charging you for the entire arm as thats all nissan sell, they wont sell just the bush. Zmanalex does sell them for £50 to do both sides if i remember correctly, try asking a garage if they will fit them for you and you should save a fair amount

Nice one Russ, thank you: :thumbs:

All parts in stock and good to go same/ next day:

Front discs and pads: £196.95

Front lower suspension arm bushing: £37.50

Rear anti roll bar link: £49.50

Just drop me a PM and I will help you further.

Alex. :)

Thanks for the help guys the disk/pads and anti roll bar links I was quiet happy with just £419 for a bush I thought was a bit steep but it's obviously right what he told me. Zmanalex is that price for both bushes? Guessing u can get them coz there not Nissan parts?