Carbon wrap roof on the Skyline

SkylineV35

After looking at countless options i decided to go for a carbon 3d Vinyl, at first i was worried how it would look on the Lakeshore slate grey paint but i think i just got a way with it :blush:

Anyways heres some pics.. still thinking of what to do with the wheels cause it really hard to match the paintwork and dont want to look too racer! ;)

20130714_193030_zpsf9406735.jpg

20130714_192936_zps4f9586b9.jpg

20130714_192911_zps8fffc77d.jpg

20130714_192856_zps79257ac5.jpg

20130714_192849_zps7c95d83f.jpg

20130714_192823_zpsc6ee2013.jpg

20130714_192816_zpsa5de3d7b.jpg

20130714_192942_zps70d91e4a.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the advice on wrapping! :p

Saskhi

Edited by SkylineV35

I let some tinting guys tackle it it lol they did it in an hour and let me watch so i think if i ever need to wrap stuff i think i know how! Its almost the same as tinting but more forgiving..tinting is really stressful if you do it alone haha!

Your parking is terrible! :lol:

I can't help but think gloss black wouldve looked better with that colour and dark tints but il wait til I see it in the flesh

Edited by LRF4N

I can't help but think gloss black wouldve looked better with that colour and dark tints but il wait til I see it in the flesh

I brought it forward into the sunlight for a shiney shot lol

Yeah i was thinking gloss black and darkening the tints to get that panoramic roof style, but end of the day im going to have her sprayed matte white or super super glossy black the vinyl was a compromise until i save up the pennies! Hows your skyline doing? iv missed out in all the meets as im down south now =(

Haha im onto my 14th car now! lol and im only 26! But some of them were just doner cars ;) But then again im thinking of moving from Cardiff now... hard to find work too many students competing! Thinking maybe Bristol or Manchester! London is too expensive from what iv heard!

That's normal parking for Chinese, don't see a problem with it...park and abandon...PARK AND ABANDON!!!

I think my worst Park and Abandon was coming home late one night and the street was packed full of cars and some idiot took up two spaces, so i reversed it straight in with the back end on pavement and front pointing out from in between something like this:-

- - l - -

- =neighbours cars

l =My car

:D