Anyone live near Goring (near Reading)

AndyC

My missus has seen a Beetle in Goring, it looks like it might be worth checking out.

I was just wondering if anyone lived in or near this village and either knew of the car (silver, 51 plate) or could possibly have a look?

Its about 150 miles away from here, which is a bit far if its a dog.

I'd obviously sort anyone out for their time & fuel.

TIA.

:teeth:

Andy

I live in oxford so close but not really best one to check out a car to see if good or not.

I can check relative condition if you want and take lots of pics if that helps to forward on (you need to let me know what you want pics of first).

PM details if you need me too.

Fellas you're all stars :thumbs: I really appreciate your offers.

Change of plan, the missus has had a call this morning and is going to be in London on Wednesday now anyway, reckon its only around 30mins on the train out of London so she's gonna swing over there and give it the once over. If its worth a look past that we can then get down over the weekend.

Thanks again guys - really good of you all.

If I can return the favour in any way just let me know.

If it's still needed I'm not far either, keep us up to date in case there's any mini-meet going on!!

I can see a shocked Beetle owner as 6 Zeds turn up outside to look at a car!! :D