Broomers "Zoe: The Zed"

Does look great on a Zed, but don't think the local constabulary will agree :nono:

Depends really on whether or not it's letting at least 70% (I believe it is) of light through. If it does then it's all good.

@ Broomer ~ Does look really good especially on your colour Zed. B)

Let's hope it passes the Police/VOSA light measuring equipment test if you do get pulled. Worst case could be a summons/penalty notice but in most cases they just make you remove the tint. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

So I was bored one evening and decided to De-badge my Zed, I used dental floss to removed badges, then I used a hair dryer to help to glue melt that made it "abit" easy to remove as well as a sticky solvent removal product that I have had for years, this is the final pic that I took a few days after doing it. I was worried about how it was going to look, but infact... I wish I did it sooner, couldn't be happy with such a suttle little mod :D

edc507e5-642f-4a38-ba42-a98f9ee47d3f.jpg

^^ Look's good. ;)

I've done it on most of my previous car's before as I like the clean de-badged look but I just like the "350Z" badge on my Zed so it's staying for now. Blends in a bit better though on a Gun Metal colour Zed then it does on the other colour Zeds. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Soooo, came across a Private plate online that i liked the look of a few months back, told my mum and she egged me on to get it, i won't say how much it was worth as i could of done a lot more on my car for that... but hay hoe, i don't regret it. as its my name on my my car :D LOVE IT!!!

6179bad0-f881-4f89-a870-a4fdcb5107af.jpg

b4185264-cb6c-47fa-bfdc-6079c5e29cfc.jpg

5f8beaf6-52f4-4b71-99ac-f0871a02f232.jpg

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Hello maaate its been a while :)

well faaaar from that - il give you a clue? think Big, Fast, Fat (V6 of course) wallet emptier haha :p

Miss you lot!

Hope it's a Skyline. :D

Could be a Navara though maybe? :dry:

Skyline it is - 2009 GT-R r35 hehe

Awesome. :kicking::love:

Any pictures?

Fyi I got my zed supercharged whilst you weren't with us. :bleh: Check out the build thread I started if you get a mo. Link in my sig. :thumbs:

Hello maaate its been a while :)

well faaaar from that - il give you a clue? think Big, Fast, Fat (V6 of course) wallet emptier haha :p

Miss you lot!

Hope it's a Skyline. :D

Could be a Navara though maybe? :dry:

Skyline it is - 2009 GT-R r35 hehe

Awesome. :kicking::love:

Any pictures?

Fyi I got my zed supercharged whilst you weren't with us. :bleh: Check out the build thread I started if you get a mo. Link in my sig. :thumbs:

Did u? veeeery nice il have to have a look mate and yes will upload now

• Like 1