sports cat ?????????

welshboyo

I had air filter that looked identical to that when I bought the car. The car would stall if I slowed down too fast, cutting out steering etc. So I went and bought new one. Not sure if the previous owner had a copy of your one, of it its the same manufacturer. But it felt and looked like halfrauds ripspeed

filter looks like a cheap ebay job,

as for the Cats, are they definetly cats or are they resonated de cat pipes? can you see a filter matrix inside?

if they are hi flow cats, then they are worth keeping and sticking on the car.

I had air filter that looked identical to that when I bought the car. The car would stall if I slowed down too fast, cutting out steering etc. So I went and bought new one. Not sure if the previous owner had a copy of your one, of it its the same manufacturer. But it felt and looked like halfrauds ripspeed

i am pretty sure the previous owner said the induction kit was a japspeed but i am not really sure myself, i am sure someone will come along and tell me soon lol.

right guys just a quick update found out today that the pipes are de-cat , so would it be worth putting these on ??? i have a very friendly mot tester lol. also will i see much difference, i dont really want to put these on if i am going to have problems with car afterwards any advise would be helpful.

right guys just a quick update found out today that the pipes are de-cat , so would it be worth putting these on ??? i have a very friendly mot tester lol. also will i see much difference, i dont really want to put these on if i am going to have problems with car afterwards any advise would be helpful.

They are silenced decats, Japspeed/Horsham maybe. If you have a friendly Mot station then yes put them on. They are not technically road legal but its your call. Nice noise and slight gains with a remap