Y-pipe

smudgedon

Do you definitely want a different y-pipe though? I have a straight section which I prob won't put back in cause I thought it sounded horrid when it was straight through.

If you fancy I can stick it in mine and demo it for you but if you like it I'm sure we can sort something out.

Indeed I do. Straight, not resonated.

It's quite... Full-on sound though and was definitely too much for me.

You know at 3k the hfc gives that nice bark/growl? The straight section is like death. Sounds phenomenal at idle and revving though :)

Like I said I'm not sure if I want to sell it or not but you're welcome to listen or try it n yours if you haven't taken the XYZ out yet. Very easy to swap.

You know at 3k the hfc gives that nice bark/growl? The straight section is like death. Sounds phenomenal at idle and revving though :)

Like I said I'm not sure if I want to sell it or not but you're welcome to listen or try it n yours if you haven't taken the XYZ out yet. Very easy to swap.

He's already taken it off per his for sale thread.

I personally wouldn't have taken it off to be sold, despite trying to purchase other things with the cash. Just wait a little longer? How much is the Stillen then?

Might take you up on that, will be in touch :thumbs:

He's already taken it off per his for sale thread.

I personally wouldn't have taken it off to be sold, despite trying to purchase other things with the cash. Just wait a little longer? How much is the Stillen then?

For what is essentially a bit of pipe, the Motordyne is just an expensive bit of scaffolding without the HFC

Edited by smudgedon

It may be expensive but very well made. Nismo's fail, especially the Y-pipe, so in fairness something made by an outside company that lasts, and I've never heard of a motordyne Zorst fail ever.

The Motordyne ones for whatever reason are also proven on the dyno over the rest. Ok so its only a few ponies but this justifies its price in the market. Performance and Quality.

• Like 1

Ok say you sell the Motordyne for £300, new Y-pipe call it £200, plus fitting unless you do it yourself or have a local garage on the cheap. Either way call it £100....... Really??

Seems a bit illogical to me but its up to you.