Removing badges

benjy88

Hi peeps... Just outta curiosity, I wanna do some badge painting tomorrow. What's the easiest way to remove them? (And what's the easiest way to stick em back on?)

Cheers in advance!

B.

why not just Plasti-dip it? no need to worry about removing badges, just spray and remove the residue. I've done mines in matt black works and looks a treat! :thumbs: search for it here a few other members including myself have even done the front lower mid-section of the bumper. Or just you-tube "plasti-dip"

Okay, so done the research, seems like a good bet... but here's my question... I wash my car every week with a steamcleaner... Is this stuff gonna come off under pressure?

Answered this one, don't worry.

Edited by benjy88

Where can I buy it from too...? I wanna get this done tomorrow whilst the wife isn't whinging at me.

Is only available on-line as far as I know. Either direct from company or Flea-bay.

I have some you could have but I be we aren't close (Reigate, Surrey).

David

You're only an hour away to be fair....

You about today? I might shoot over :D

Where can I buy it from too...? I wanna get this done tomorrow whilst the wife isn't whinging at me.

Is only available on-line as far as I know. Either direct from company or Flea-bay.

I have some you could have but I be we aren't close (Reigate, Surrey).

David

How easy is it to remove all the excess so it is only covering the badge? I just bought some for my bumper below my grill, might give the badge a go too.

It's super easy to remove the excess, as I said before you-tube it I think there's a guy spraying his 370z badges from start to finish so that's a good vid to watch. And if your gonna do the bumper you really have to mask off everything!

Very easily apparently... Clicky

Where are you based mate?

Warrington (North West), so a bit of a ways a way from Surrey.

Yeah, when I do the bumper I'm planning to take the grill back off, tape it all up with some newspaper just to be sure, then go to town on it.