Can anyone fabricate this

Vlad

As per topic....can anyone fabricate this or know any one who can?

ordered new add-on bar for my cage to use as diagonal bar, but by mistake ordered "pipe-floor" type, instead of "pipe-pipe" type.

Pipe-pipe type bar has a round style(see pics) bracket on both sides and "pipe-floor" type has 1 round bracket on 1 end and metal plate on other(to be bolted down thru the floor). Both brackets/plates are detachable and interchangeable, but since its been ordered from Japan - don't think I can just post post it back and get new one- as postage cost would be as a price of new bar!

Sent email to rhdjapan (where i bought it from) to see if they/cusco sell brackets on its own (since its all bolt-on style), they replied if I had a part number....well, if I had it - i wouldn't be emailing them!

Also sent an email to Cusco themselfs (to 3 different emails in 3 different parts of the world) with pictures etc...still waiting for an answer...if I ever will get one!

So just been wondering if I can get it done "myself"?

here's the pics (sorry, should've taken them next to a tape measure or something to give you an idea of size... diameter is 40mm tho... just to give you an idea of the shape)

photo_zpsb9dcb853.jpg

photo_zps8654f4bf.jpg

photo_zps1fc7c901.jpg

bar2_zpscfe255b2.png

As you can see - it comes in 2 pieces, to go around original cage bar/post and then bolt together on one side and bolt together/attach add-on bar on other side :)

So if anyone can be any help - I would be grateful!

Vlad :)