P2 Service next week

Beavis

Got P2 service next week at holdcrofts, its done 9200 miles and i am supplying the oil (amsoil). Any idea of cost? I feel the handbrake needs adjusting, anybody got anything else i should get checked out. Car is exactly 2 years old. :thumbs:

And they wont be cleaning it. ;)

Got P2 service next week at holdcrofts, its done 9200 miles and i am supplying the oil (amsoil). Any idea of cost? I feel the handbrake needs adjusting, anybody got anything else i should get checked out. Car is exactly 2 years old. :thumbs:

Had mine for about £140 without oil with lots of ringing around. I think Val got down to about £130 ish?

So that gives you a "good" figure..... :thumbs:

Had mine for about £140 without oil with lots of ringing around. I think Val got down to about £130 ish?

So that gives you a "good" figure..... :thumbs:

Thanks Jacko, just booked it in , and they are the only dealer near me so i did not ask the question. :)

Thanks Jacko, just booked it in , and they are the only dealer near me so i did not ask the question. :)

Fair enough, but you tell em that this is what you are expectin as other members of this forum is paying that in other dealers!

Also, don't forget your forum discount..... :thumbs: 20%

PM me for details etc.

About to book my P2 service. Been quoted 250 and extra 40 to do something with the engine fuel injection clean something or another which sounded good.

SO thats 290!!!! i fort that was ok lol

Went to a diff dealer Citrean where my friend wrks and he got me the same thing for 230 IS THIS GOOD?

thanks

250 quid :scare: 230 quid :headhurt:

try more like 150 tops!!!! for a P2!

a P3 could be more like 280 quid , but not a P2 :boxing: RIP-OFF me thinks

(P2 = 2 years or 18000miles )

Yeah thats not good!

I found a lot of the Nissan Chain dealerships...... seemed to price fix at around the £240 price (so this may well be one of the ones that you have been quoted)

On shopping around, I got down to the figure of £140 so pays to shop around...... I told the the dealership that I could get much cheaper so they knew that I knew they were ripping us off! :thumbdown:

Well dropped car off at 8 this morning, waiting for the phone call to pick it up , then i will be hot footing it to Nottingham for the karting this evening. Engine will be nicely lubed with Amsoil. :thumbs:

Isn't brake fluid change part of the P2 service normally?

Thats a good price, they are quoting locally to me £225 including VAT and Oil (they will knock £40 off for the oil if i bring my own)

Which Amsoil did you go for?

Synthetic 5w-30 :thumbs:

I just called west london nissan, and their charge for p2 = £327 :scare:

My local one in south east london is charging £250, however the local one can take off £30 if i supply the oil and west london can take off £80 for the oil. hmmmm

How are they all making up their prices..

this is a rip off.!

that £140 figure sounds very good, where was that??

that £140 figure sounds very good, where was that??

A couple of the "good" dealers around the northwest will do a P2 for that sort of figure without oil!

If you have any reason to be up here then can pass on details.....

no, no plans to come those ways. but what a difference..!!

Yes but on the flip side, the Westway group of Nissan dealers price fix all their P2 servicing at the £230-250 mark!

just shows what ringing around does.... :thumbs:

yeah defo not taking to WLN, might just do the eltham branch for £250 and then get the oil knocked off for it, at least better than WLN.

if i had the time, i would get upto manchester if possible...

If mine was charging £327 for a P2 I'd drive to manchester, take the missus stay in a hotel, get my P2 done for £140, go on the **** in Manchester and drive home the next day with change in my pocket B)

£326 :nono:

yeah i have heard that from a few people too. only reason i rang them was i am always in south east or west london, just wanted to get an idea of the price for it...

Dont go to WLN! Thats my local and they are rip off merchants and very bad service. Ive not dealt with them but my ex's Dad had a primera and took it there to be serviced and they treated him like dirt.