JapSpeed Exhaust For Sale

0pus

Evening All,

Im having a bit of a clear out as I've sold the 350z months ago but have a few things cluttering up the garage. I bought this japspeed exhaust and have never fitted it.Its brand new and unmarked and is complete with the gasket and bolts.

Im looking for £140 ideally.

Thankspost-16021-0-61974300-1372713115_thumb.jpg

I was after something which wasnt too intrusive so went with the K2 although never fitted it as I say. I gather it is MUCH quieter than the K1 but deeper/louder than the standard. There are some vids on Youtube i think comparing them.

I'd say it was a similar noise level to the OEM, but a 'nicer' sound.

Certainly isn't a loud system like a K1 - That's why I've just had a new centre pipe made in the attempt to turn the volume on my K2 up just a little bit.

I have a k1. And it's stupidly loud! I've had it for a year now, most of the time with bungs out. But, I've been to the doctors 3 times with hearing problems due to having it. And right now, I'm deaf in my left ear.

So mine will be for sale soon!

I have a k1. And it's stupidly loud! I've had it for a year now, most of the time with bungs out. But, I've been to the doctors 3 times with hearing problems due to having it. And right now, I'm deaf in my left ear.

So mine will be for sale soon!

Not the best 'for sale' ad I've read Luke.... :lol: