Fidanza flywheel

rickya

• 2 weeks later...
you don't have to change the clutch first, but why would you want to pay labour charges twice? :wacko: considering it's a transmission out job too

Hey thats a good idea.. but i heard u only need an uprated clutch if you got huge power increases...such as supercharger or TT installed.

you don't have to change the clutch first, but why would you want to pay labour charges twice? :wacko: considering it's a transmission out job too

Hey thats a good idea.. but i heard u only need an uprated clutch if you got huge power increases...such as supercharger or TT installed.

not strictly true mate, all depends on your driving style and what you do with the Z..

Ask D2ONNY on here.... about his stock clutch and how long it lasted ;)

and Stew.... you are correct :)

• 3 weeks later...

I am thinking my motor will need a new clutch soon, the standard one is showing signs of wear with the S/C on, even though the car has only done about 5K miles since being modded.

Any recommendations on a good clutch & fly wheel combo? Had a few recommended but always open to hear others views!