One Bridgestone Potenza

Caz

Norris had odd boots on the front when we got him so we have replaced them with 2 new matching ones. One of the ones we took off is nearly new so its up for sale. Its a Potenza 225/40ZR 18 and want £65 for it. I can find out postage cost or can be collected from Poole

DSCN0197_zpse5d0c178.jpg

DSCN0198_zps96041f27.jpg

DSCN0199_zps8d71df43.jpg

DSCN0201_zpsbf385b21.jpg

Edited by Caz

it is the RE040 and definitely those sizes.. I can take another pick of the tyre wall?

Its not often something is bigger than it seems in my world :surrender:

lol brilliant!

Nope I totally believe you, must be the angle!

You probably wont get much luck on here with that size unfortunately but i am sure eBay will get you a sale for that price :)

Bridgestone made two variants the RE040 and RE050, I havent had 50's but I had 40's on Laverne :teeth: when I got her and they are pants in the wet. The RE050's are reckoned to be far superior and proabbly one of the top three tyres for the 350 but I'm sure Ekona (he's the forum tyre constabulary :) and he does know what he's talking about) will alaong shortly to give us the exact details :)

• Like 2

just waiting for an ebay free listing day :thumbs: Whats wrong with it for peeps on here out of interest?

The Z needs 225/45 on the front or 245/45 rear. I think there is a free listings weekend this weekend!