Opinions/Pics needed: Gunmetal Grey car, getting my GT Rays resprayed, but what colour?

Dayy

My Rays have been in dire need of some love and attention ever since I bought the car last year. I think it is about time I got them sorted. I was originally going to get new alloys all together, but have since decided that since I do actually really like the Rays on the GT car, just respraying them a different colour might be the best option.

Do you guys have any decent pics of a Gunmetal car with Rays of various colours that I can take inspiration from? It's so hard to choose a colour when you don't know what it is going to look like on your exact car =/

Any opinions or pictures are very much appreciated.

Any excuse to pic whore :) I recently had mine refurbed in what the fella described as "chrome effect". Whilst the name sounds rubbs, I'm well pleased with the new look. I was tempted by dark, but with GM the wheels vanish IMHO.

P1020123_zps20f7db6b.jpg

IMG_1870_zps4de413fa.jpg

P1020126_zps610ce0d7.jpg

Just need some new caps to finish it off. GL with choosing, I agonised for weeks and very nearly went for cobalt blue!

• Like 1

Any excuse to pic whore :) I recently had mine refurbed in what the fella described as "chrome effect". Whilst the name sounds rubbs, I'm well pleased with the new look. I was tempted by dark, but with GM the wheels vanish IMHO.

P1020123_zps20f7db6b.jpg

IMG_1870_zps4de413fa.jpg

P1020126_zps610ce0d7.jpg

Just need some new caps to finish it off. GL with choosing, I agonised for weeks and very nearly went for cobalt blue!

Ooo, they do look nice, a little too close to stock IMO though for my tastes.

If you have a nosey through the "media" section there is an area for each colour of car, select GM and i'm sure you'll see plenty of pics of refurbed Rays in various colours :thumbs:

Oh, thanks! Still getting used to the forum, so I don't know about all these hidden little sub-forums ^_^