Lakes Z 2013 Mod Workshop.

flyboy

I shall be attending Lakes Z this year and could take up a few of my Air intake and Mirror fold kits to sell.

I thought it might be an idea to run a fitting workshop where those of you who may be nervous about taking your car apart could fit their own mod under the watchful eye of someone who has fitted them before.

Tools could also be provided for those who have none.

Please let me know if this is of interest and ill make sure I take some kits and some tools, :)

I have one not one of yours but never fitted, even have the tools, but never opened them to do it, as I'm a bit suspect with electrics :lol:

(That's if I make it to the LakeZ)

Very similar to fit Ian bring it along :thumbs:

I have one not one of yours but never fitted, even have the tools, but never opened them to do it, as I'm a bit suspect with electrics :lol:

(That's if I make it to the LakeZ)

Very similar to fit Ian bring it along :thumbs:

Will do, its only been 18 months :lol:

I'll bring my soldering iron and associated bits that I've never used :lol: :lol:

I was hoping to come along to Lakes Z 2013 and meet a few of you but have to go to Amsterdam instead!

Now I read that there are going to be some mod workshops which I would have been really keen to see/attend, what a great idea but it's just rubbing salt in to the wound as I still can't go!! :angry:

Also worth mentioning, and sorry to hijack to thread a bit Martin. Fletch will be attending LakeZ too. He is a mechanic and used to work for one of our traders. He has lots of experience although dont expect him to get his hands dirty on a holiday weekend.