Exoticspeed exhausts

Arran

Morning all

When I come to order my new exhaust which at the moment will be an invidia Gemini titanium rolled tip, I've been looking around and have spotted these exoticspeed exhausts, look like true dual complete cat back systems.

There's two different versions the first R1T or R1 then the second R2T pwr

The T versions are made from a mix of titanium (the mufflers and tips) and stainless steel (piping) pretty sure they are 2.5" pipe diameter to.

Just wknderjng if anyone on here has one, they look like the amuse r1 (so bloody gorgeous) and come in at a 1000 or 1200, will see if u can get a better deal but its only a couple of hundred quid more than the invidia so wonder if they are worth going for over the Gemini?

Morning all

When I come to order my new exhaust which at the moment will be an invidia Gemini titanium rolled tip, I've been looking around and have spotted these exoticspeed exhausts, look like true dual complete cat back systems.

There's two different versions the first R1T or R1 then the second R2T pwr

The T versions are made from a mix of titanium (the mufflers and tips) and stainless steel (piping) pretty sure they are 2.5" pipe diameter to.

Just wknderjng if anyone on here has one, they look like the amuse r1 (so bloody gorgeous) and come in at a 1000 or 1200, will see if u can get a better deal but its only a couple of hundred quid more than the invidia so wonder if they are worth going for over the Gemini?

Hi Arran. Stick up a link to them.

I want a quieter exhaust plus ive got the Motordyne ART pipes aswell so will sound perfect i think

The R1T is only mid and rear section i found out with y pipe optinal

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exoticspeed-r1-t-exhaust.aspx

The R2T is full catback, has a HX pipe instead y pipe

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exoticspeed-rii-titan-pwr-exhaust.aspx

Love the look of these, id get the rolled titanium tips

• Like 1