Damn you Z, damn you... :)

scottyp

I've been mulling over changing the zed for something else for a bit now - awesome car but haven't been feeling that connection.

With the sun out and my birthday today I finally thought about going back to a boxster or z4 cabrio for the summer - However after a couple hundred miles of garage visiting on some fantastic roads and seeing it parked up in the sun I've suddenly become unable to part with it!!

In fact I've become so attached I've splashed out some ridiculous cash on a set of 19's!

may even clean it again tonight.... :D

• Like 1

I think to be fair that I've done most of my miles on the motorway rececntly, and apart from some slip road fun, one car is pretty much the same as any other at 70 (ish...). Getting it on some back roads with the windows open and the scorpion exhaust snarling is just fantastic :)

• Like 1

For me I lost that feeling with my 350z about a year ago, but I like having a nice car for the weekends and the fact I don't have any more money I could put into the car pot the money from my 350z wouldn't buy much so its kind of I keep the 350z or I sell up and stick to my daily banger.

I think the 350z is a car that is far to easy to fall out of that passion for. :(

I'm glad you found it again, hopefully it lasts a long time.