New Exhaust time, Suggestions welcome

tony.r123

It's now time for the next stage of Zeditus, i know there are many exhaust threads already, but i'd like peoples suggestions on exhaust choice. I'm drawn to the Invdia Gemini. My only worry is cabin drone, i'd like to release the V6 noise but avoid too much intrusion into the cabin :)

If your original exhaust is in good nic then I've just fitted Berks HFC's and takeda short ram intakes and for me it's perfect. No drone and a real V6 bark when you squeeze the silly pedal.

I wasn't wanting anything overly loud that would annoy the neighbours but this setup just enhances the already nice exhaust note perfectly.

I got mine from Chris at Tarmac Sportz

Edited by Bems

The scorpion CS supplied me was brillaint.

It's nice and quiet when you want it to be when you open it up it sounds awesome.

Just to add now it's been on for a while it sounds even better than that. No cabin drone at all :thumbs:

Edited by peteman35
  • Like 1

If your original exhaust is in good nic then I've just fitted Berks HFC's and takeda short ram intakes and for me it's perfect. No drone and a real V6 bark when you squeeze the silly pedal.

I wasn't wanting anything overly loud that would annoy the neighbours but this setup just enhances the already nice exhaust note perfectly.

I got mine from Chris at Tarmac Sportz

What sort of cost ?.

The scorpion CS supplied me was brillaint.

It's nice and quiet when you want it to be when you open it up it sounds awesome.

Just to add now it's been on for a while it sounds even better than that. No cabin drone at all :thumbs:

The birds sounded louder than the exhaust..!! :scare: :scare: