Last call for the Z Parade

The Great Z Parade at Silverstone on the 3rd of June

Do you really want to miss out on a once in a lifetime experience of being part of the biggest parade of Z/ZXs ever to be held in this country.

As of today’s date 160 Z/ZXs with 114 pasengers who have confirmed to take part in this

The latest date for payments and booking forms to reach me Steve Burns by is the 18th of MAY to enable you to take part in this fantastic event

You can contact me on 0208 575 0582 to answer any queries you may have

Miss this date and you will miss the parade

Booking form and info can be found here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6189

There are several of us attending this, and it should prove for some fantastic photos and a great day out - we will be meeting lots of Z owners, in time no doubt the future owners of our marques - it gives us a chance to see the evolution of the Z in the flesh.

Looking forward to it already!

Thanks again for posting up about this Steve :thumbs:

Anyone out there wanting to get on a meet sooner rather than later and meet up with fellow Z owners could do worse than to take part in this! :teeth:

I've suddenly become a doubtful participant :scare:

We've got some yankie friends coming over and I'm hoping while the chicks enjoy themselves shopping or other $hit (though the exchange rate is gonna kill the poor gal) the boys can come to Silverstone. I'm crossing my fingers but....... Will only know on the day perhaps. They're arriving on the 31st....... :thumbdown:

All paid up :teeth:

Just had 2 paypal payments in the last hour

but giving no address etc so don't know who they are from

If one of them is yours could you download a booking form fill it in and email it back to me

cheerz

Steve

well disregard that post re you form

Steve,

I have just sent you a paypal payment for 2 adults and a track session....application form to follow....

:D

cheerz fella

would the initials I R be that one

as still got 2 on there that not sure of

you got mine OK ?

Steve,

I have just sent you a paypal payment for 2 adults and a track session....application form to follow....

:D

cheerz fella

would the initials I R be that one

as still got 2 on there that not sure of

you got mine OK ?

Yep cheers

got yours just the one to find maybe a booking form will come through the post