Got my eyes on this GT4 what do you think?

MickJ

Gotta be able to get that for about £21k really. It's well over priced at £23,995.

Nice though, and having seen Sarnie's & Chesterfield's I am inclined to think that custard is the :#2: colour

:teeth:

Was i not there?????????????Did you not see mine??????????????? :angry:

There were 3 custards at the Wales meet. :rant:

-I would put a bet that car belonged to NMGB

3rd GT4 out of 176... ( adds a bit of value? maybe?)

-Camden I think is the company that deals with all the ex-company cars from Nissan...

-Maybe the demonstrator, press car... (maybe ragged, but probably highly maintained... hence the expectation on the price)

Go on ... someone call them and ask who the previous owner was....?

-Camden I think is the company that deals with all the ex-company cars from Nissan...

-Maybe the demonstrator, press car... (maybe ragged, but probably highly maintained... hence the expectation on the price)

Why would the 3rd car out of 176 be anymore valuable?

Why would the 3rd car out of 176 be anymore valuable?

I dont think the numbers were handed out in any particular order.

They bear no resemblence to the order they were registered in, or built in, as far as I am aware. Could be wrong though. :blush:

I am not sure if it does add value but

if given the option...would you not prefer to have 1/176?

only by this (perhaps slightly geeky) logic, the closer to the first of a series I would have though would have been more desirable... perhaps a similar logic to saying the 176/176 The last of the series...

And if I knew it was NMGB's own vehicle I think it would all add up to " a bit of history" behind the car... but that is just a thought...

and in no way an expert valuer of vehicles and limited editions...just mad logics...

but personally, this would sway me enough that if it was like for like vehicle comparisons, but this one cost a bit more... i would probably go with this one... to another "in between number"

personal opinion, that's all...

I would say £21k would be a very good price for that car, many dealers are asking that for normal GT Pack cars. But since they are asking £23,995 I doubt very much that it would come for that !

How much margin do you think they have in the thing :p

just spoken to them, no it's a privately owned car and has a good registration on it.

Been looking and there seems to be a few cropping up around the £22-23K price point, trouble is i can only go as far as £21K

Mind you got a couple of months left and i guess with the MY07 cars arriving, the prices might go down a bit more :teeth:

Going to have a look at it tomorrow, already offered me a 'ballpark' £20k over the phone for mine and says there could be some movement their end, told them I want tax and more warranty but we will see, quite pleased to see that there is no change in the insurance.... btw keep yer 'ands off it I want it :teeth: