Oil Pressure + Console Box

LordSQra

Hi,

I have recently changed oil in my zed ( 08 plate ). The previous owner was running on Mobil 1 0w-40 ( and me also on it for about 7 months ) and I never have noticed or maybe I just can't remember it now, the oil pressure on a gauge was never as high as it is now.

I have put in Motul 5w-30 after I read on the forum that it was recommended by ZMANALEX, and my PSI reading straight after the engine starts is ~120PSI, then it drops a bit I'd say around ~90PSI on idle and then goes up to ~120PSI with ~2.5-3k rpm, what seems to be a bit too high, then I shift up to lower the pressure.

When the engine is warmed up properly and car have been driven for 5-10min, on idle shows 30PSI and goes up to 120PSI around 4.5-5k rpm, so it's still a bit too high with that rpm.

I'm afraid now to press my foot down because the pressure is high and I feel it might go over 120PSI when hits more rpm.

Could you tell me what is your oil gauge reading ? and if I should be worried and need to go back to Mobil 1 0w-40 ?

I hope that this is normal and I didn't damage or blow up anything in the engine.

I also read somewhere that the wrong tightening torque may be the problem because if it's wrong, it may send a bad reading to the gauge, is that true ?

I also have a question about console box removal, I can't find any tutorial for my model only one for zeds with an ashtray in the console. Does anyone know how to take it out ? I can't see any screws but when I try to take it out, something stops it inside so it is impossible to take it out easily, and I am afraid that If I pull harder I may break it.

Thank you guys for your help in advance / Damian