New member saying Hi!

Quick pic taken yesterday :

995685_465427473540419_1490339596_n.jpg

This is the last time you will see it like this haha

My week plans :

Lowering springs spacers fitted on tuesday afternoon. Tints going on all around tuesday morning.

Black heated leather seats being swapped for my "tan orange" leather heated seats on wednesday morning.

Its going into the bodyshop wednesday afternoon hopefully for new skirts,front and rear bumper... and possibly a spoiler (not too sure on that spoiler yet)

when its back out in 2 weeks wheel hunting will rebegin!

Edited by cmr1991

Had the rear window and two rear side windows tinted today, along with the headlights.

Sadly I missed delivery for the seats, but tomorrow morning its in tweeks having new lowering springs fitted and spacers :)

I also de-wipered the rear completly..

Painted the front nissan badge black (After the pic posted below) - It just blew off going down the motorway haha. so now I am badgeless until my new kit goes on this week :D

Also pratted about with the engine bay as I was super bored!

Pics :

2woyn42.jpg

Edited by cmr1991

Update :

had the springs fitted this morning - was unable to do the spacers :/

Also dropped the car off at the bodyshop for the kit to be fitted and painted.

Will post pics up when I get it back later next week. And I should probably set up a project thread.

Finally found a company to do a full hertz audio install consisting of speakers all around, new amp, new sub etc etc with new double din headunit by pioneer :)

all will fit in the original housing with little modding, but it will look factory. booked in for july 2nd :boxing:

These arrived this week :)

C905A7FB-0D54-469C-B562-822D5E32D8EB-4677-000004732554A6A4_zps3f36c693.jpg

and

A7203DBD-F0D4-4426-A124-BDAC5B86B6FC-4677-00000473204EA7D9_zpscf8e0847.jpg

Just waiting on the Headunit to arrive, the its getting fitted july 2nd (as thats when its booked in)

There is 6 speakers there in total,,, 3 boxes. Ordered one too many by mistake.

Also the sub and amp are pictured.

there has been a slight hold-up at the bodyshop with having all my kit painted fitted etc, looking at tuesday I get it back now.

Edited by cmr1991

Alreet!

Fresh purchases man! Hertz stuff is the balls!

Do it nice or do it twice!

Cheers buddy!

I know your in no rush, But I cant upload a "for sale thread" until I get my car back from the bodyshop to take photos of the old seats for you

Popped down to the bodyshop today.

Fitment is very poor on the front bumper!! Its coming off and gettting realigned properly. the gaps look hideous!

Also the side skirts do not fit... at all...to the point where my fitters told me they WONT fit them and cant be modified to fit.

So contacted the company to send out replacement ones as they claim it may of been a "faulty batch" if not getting my money back and looking elsewhere.

9aa7pd.png

Update on the kit :

Had to have the skirts kept standard as I was delayed so much I didnt want to miss my spot at TDI NORTH.

New skirts are being ordered (a different set) to go on, the wheels are on the way ..still :/