I can't believe I have done it at last......

drfeelgood73

Ok.... So I bought a load of stuff from Zman and Tarmac a while ago , and have just managed to get it all done in one big weekend push......

Sway bars

Droplinks

Coilovers

Rear struts

Rear camber arms

Lower inner poly bushes

Front top camber castor arms

Front hub shims

Caliper spacers

Avid transmission mount

All completed with a 4 wheel laser alignment this afternoon.....

What a difference in the car now, I thought initially I had broken traction control, due to expecting to see it as normal but nothing happening........ I really have to try very hard for it to kick in now.....this thing sticks to the road like sh*t to a blanket......WOW WOW AND EVEN MORE WOWWWWW.....

so have just ordered my super sports.... Fully fitted for 900 smackers.... 2x 245/35/19 and 2x 275/35/19 which I think is a good price.... Local place as well....2 week lead time from michelin in France for the 275's though.......

So now I have a new list....

Vibra technics eng mounts

New front hubs( passenger side showing signs of the orange stuff on the inside by the abs sensor)

Discs all round

Big brake kit ???

Fuel press regulator

Ally radiator

Ally oil cooler

Light weight pulley set ???

Osiris remap.....

Mid chassis brace

At least the harder jobs have been done now....

Yes , I know..... This post is useless without pics.... But I am not a happy snapper.... Been hard enough doing all the stuff by myself in a cramped 1970's garage with two ramps, 2 jack stands, 1 trolley jack and a not very happy wife......

At least I never locked myself out this time........

Started 09.00 after dropping kids to school on Friday, went to bed at 4 am Saturday morning..... Started again at 10.30 Saturday...... Finished 21.30 Saturday night.... Up at 7am... Went clay shooting with old man, met wife and kids at game fair , did a couple of odds and sods between 7pm till 10pm on Sunday night....... Laser alignment at 13.00 today......

Hence wife not too happy...lol

If anybody up my way thinking of doing it and needs a hand....just give me a shout......