Sunday 13th May - Docklands meet

sl114

had a quick look at the footage from my car-cam this morning, wanted to check if it was me or Jamie getting flashed by the speed camera in that tunnel - definately Jamie (so that's OK with his Gurnsey license!) :blush:
I have that on the rear camera, and Danny on the front, lol. that camera got a few people it seemed! Damn things.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if it got danny or if it flashed me as I was right behind him :scare:
It was Danny mate, i saw it on the camera and he was crossing the line as it flashed. :thumbdown:

However, points schmoozle!

What a night, Ricky - we did some nice burnouts on the way there, gave the bus stop people something to look at. :teeth:B)

Great night chaps, didnt get back till almost 1am, had a nice blast with a Mitsubishi Gallant VR4 on the A40, on the way home!

Nice food; superb cars, great company, nice way to spend a normally dull Sunday :D

In fact looking back it seemed like we had known each other for ages, everyone seemed to talk continuosly throughout the night!! :wacko:

Anyway nice to see all of you & yes it was a quite a sight with all of us in a line going through London. Highlights were: how we all managed to pull up outside the restaurant all together (then had to back up all the way down the narrowest lane!); all racing through that tunnel with Nismo etc exhausts sounding crazy (esp Pingu2 with the High flow cats :thumbs: ) ; taking pics on Chelsea Bridge; the looks on the tourists faces going round Westminister & Picadilly Circus!! :scare::thumbs:

yeh that was awesome so many people just staring and pointing at us felt like celebrity awesome.

That was a nightmare reversing back out from restaurant, thank god my brother drove my car out for me, cheers jamie for warning me before I almost hit the side wall :thumbs:

That was a nightmare reversing back out from restaurant, thank god my brother drove my car out for me, cheers jamie for warning me before I almost hit the side wall :thumbs:
:doh:

You really cant drive can you, or is it your silly kit ;)

(yes i do actually really like the kit in real life)

lol i got you, no means yes and yes means know. Glad you admitted defeat last night to express you loved Rickys sig, its okay you can still play it down on the forum :p

lol i got you, no means yes and yes means know. Glad you admitted defeat last night to express you loved Rickys sig, its okay you can still play it down on the forum :p

I did like it i admit that now. ;)

:thumbs: Where's the vids Louis?
Be patient young grasshopper!

They came out ok, but i didnt get a chance to set up the camera properly so im not too happy about them. Oh well, excuse for another meet, YAY! :thumbs: